Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Joyous Soul"

I want to remember these conversations always. Last week I was talking on the phone with my mom a few days after she had spent some time with Little Boo Boo.
She went on and on about how special he is.
She said "I know I'm the Gigi (Grandma), but I mean, really. He's special, Kimmie."

She said "He's just so happy, and he's so, so smart. I mean, I've been around a lot of babies..."
"He just has this joyous soul. That's exactly what it is. Just this precious, joyous soul."
She said that phrase a lot throughout the rest of the conversation.
His other grandma, Grandmommy, has said many similar sentiments.
Grandmommy always talks about how SMART he is. She's the mother of three geniuses, so when she says my little Boo Boo is super intelligent, I know even more that it's true.
Grandmommy also often says:
"he's destined for something special, Kimmie."
"He really is."

3 comments:

Katie said...

He really is all that you said! He is one of the best babies I have ever been around- I think it helps that he has 2 of the best parents around! (:

White Folk said...

It's true he is destined for something special...to be Parker's mission companion!!!!! :)

Kim said...

Katie: thank you so much, my love:) You are pretty much the sweetest! We are happy girls, no?! :D
Steph: That DEFINITELY would be special indeed!!! How neat would that be?!?!?!