I never did tell anyone about my favoritest Christmas present!!! After telling him for years how much I wanted to see Wicked (it debuted in London the month after I left after studying abroad), my lovely husband TOTALLY surprised me and got us great seats to see Wicked on Feb. 25 in Orlando! I had no idea it was even going to be there-- it really was a shocker! I'm so excited!
I am a HUGE musical theater fan. Here are the shows I've seen:Lion King (3 times)
Mary Poppins (3 times)
Phantom of the Opera (3 times)
Les Miserables (2 times)
Chicago
Miss Saigon
Grease
We Will Rock You (musical of all Queen music)
High Society
Add Wicked to that list in a couple weeks! Whew hoo!!!

3 comments:
color me green..I saw it last year and loved it! Enjoy!!!!!
I had no idea it was coming through Orlando. You're going to love, love, LOVE it! My favorite show by far, and I thought nothing could surpass Phantom Of The Opera. Have fun!
Oh my gosh, jealous! I saw Wicked last year in Tampa and it was amazing!!! You will love it!
Post a Comment