Monday, February 28, 2011

Potentially the Cutest Thing I've Ever Seen

We spent last weekend with my older sister, her husband, and my oldest brother and his wife and their two kids in Orlando. It was a BLAST! Stace and I saw Wicked Friday night-- AMAZING!!! (Can I please just have the song "Defying Gravity" playing on repeat all the time throughout my life everywhere I go?)
On Saturday we took the munchkins to Seaworld!!! Julian absolutely had a BLAST and was totally entranced with all the new sights to see!

watching the orca show
No, he probably won't remember his fun day in ten years, but you could almost see the neurons firing as he made connection after connection. (Like, when he made fishy faces totally unprompted all throughout the whale show-- he's never seen a depiction of an orca, but he knew it swam in the water so he used his deductive reasoning to assume that it must have been a fish...genius!)
The excitement and wonder in his eyes with every corner turned was absolutely priceless!

Plus we got to spend fun time with family, which is always wonderful. We ended up getting the year pass as it was only $5 more than a day pass! So...if anyone wants to join us, we'll be making TONS more trips this year! We didn't see quite a bit, so I'm anxious to go back already! This weekend? ya down? YAY!

Now to maybe the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Julian didn't get his morning nap on Saturday, nor his afternoon nap. Though he had tons of fun, needless to say: he was totally ZONKED out by the time we left the park. So on the walk out to the car, this is what happened:


and then he descended into an even deeper sleep, and plummeted more deeply onto daddy's shoulders...

So. cute.

5 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

That really IS one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! Sooooo cute :o)

Machelle said...

Next time you go we are in! We should drag Katie along for the ride too! These pictures are just too cute! (It helps that it is a cute subject too!)

Jayson & Chelsey said...

Hahah... that is too cute!! Love it!

White Folk said...

That image is in my top 3 cutest things ever! :)

freya said...

he's such a doll! that picture of you two pointing is sooo cute and him passed out on stace. oh man.