- I'm in the mood to bake, but the fact that I am now gaining a pound a day keeps nagging at me, telling me it's a bad idea.
- I know I'm not alone here as a mama about to give birth, but this house has been spotless for the last month or so, pretty much 'round the clock. Now my feet hurt and it's hard for me to keep it up due to said achey feet!
- Did I mention how glad I am her birthday didn't occur on September 11? Phew! :)
- I have been trying not push my luck on hoping for the day she'll arrive, but I've also been secretly hoping she'll arrive anytime tomorrow (or after tomorrow) after Stace gives a presentation on his 2nd year paper at 10:00 AM. This means I've been avoiding any and all methods people suggest to help bring the baby on (except I've taken some walks with Boo Boo). Tomorrow afternoon, bring on the castor oil! ;) just kidding! I think the mere fact that it has the word "oil" in it would make me unable to down it!
- I kept asking "what if she comes right before your presentation!?" and Stace calmly reassured me that if she did, it wouldn't be a big deal to move it. Still, I hope she will come afterward so he can be stress free!
- I have been thinking so much lately how blessed I am to be married to Stace. He is such a loving, wonderful husband. He is so supportive and sweet, and he makes Julian and I laugh all the time! He has been helping me so much these last few days especially, when I have just fallen asleep at the drop of a hat. Yesterday I fell asleep right before we put Boo Boo down (in his recliner, no less!) and he just covered me up with a blanket and gave Julian a bath and put did the bedtime routine solo. He's done this before, of course (like when I'm at church on Wednesday nights), but whenever we're both home, we always do it together. He is such a good daddy. Ella Grace and Julian are very blessed to have him as their daddy:)
- I have my first appointment tomorrow in two weeks! I am so excited! It feels like it's been forever.
- I am so excited because today Amelia and I took a little trip to Micanopy, where I was on the hunt for the girl version of this hat. I bought this hat in a little shop in this teeny town right before Julian was born, and I've been wanting to go get the girl version for a while now! I was so excited they still had it!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
(Hopefully) Final thoughts before a new angel is added to our family:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my favorite blogs to read are pregnancy blogs! i think it is the excitement, preparation and love that is posted so regularly that warms my heart. You and your husband seem like excellent parents, and your faith in the lord is inspiring.
best of luck to you on your big day!
Ella Grace will be a very blessed child :)
Post a Comment