A peek into the daily lives of the zoo we run behind Photoshop & *sometimes* tidy closed-doors.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Welcome to the World, Sweet Ella Grace!
She arrived at 9:25 on Sunday morning, September 18, 2011.
Weighing in at 6 lbs, 14 oz & measuring 19.5 inches long...
Big brother was really excited...
She's just precious...
We love her so much:)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
congratulations!! she i so precious and looks just like her big brother!! take care and god bless :)
5 comments:
congratulations!! she i so precious and looks just like her big brother!! take care and god bless :)
Simply precious!!!
Congratulations! She is adorable and I love that picture of Julian looking her over...He looks so happy to have a new friend to play with!
I so wish I could come see y'all, but I am a little too large and uncomfortable to travel! She is just precious and I can't wait to meet her!
congrats again kim! she's sooo gorgeous! and julian is so cute with her!
Post a Comment