knows how to have FUN...
He is a Daddy who teaches...
a Daddy who trims...
who plays catch...
a Daddy who is patient...
and SO silly...
and knows just what to do to make his babies laugh...
who plays airplane on a regular basis...
and helps them see things from a different view point...
a Daddy who they can look up to...
yet who can get down on their level...
and finds joy in seeing them deliriously happy...
a Daddy who keeps his babies warm and snug...
and who has never shied away from diaper duty...
a Daddy who can play along...
a Daddy who can snuggle...
a Daddy who not only reads to them,
but who makes the voices when he reads to them...
a Daddy with strong arms...
and shoulders...
who has a gift for making stuffed animals come to life!
who "gets into it"...
a Daddy who tosses...
and leads, guides...
a Daddy who jumps...
a Daddy who adores...
a Daddy who dotes...
a Daddy who swims,
pushes,
and who lets push...
a Daddy who paints...
a Daddy who plays...
a Daddy who loves...SO much...
who holds the weight of the world in his arms...
with joy and determination...
a Daddy who knows how to make his kiddos feel special...
a Daddy who dances...
a Daddy who, I know, one day our son...
will aspire to be just like...
a Daddy who possesses qualities our daughter
will surely look for when she decides the kind of man she wants to marry...
I've heard it said that the most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. If that's true, and I believe it is, then all three of us are very lucky. I am so blessed to have the love of this man.
Happy Father's Day!
















































3 comments:
When I started reading this....that first picture of Stace holding Julian upside-down didn't quite load all the way for a minute...and I was like kii-iimmm why did you just put up a shirtless picture of Stace..hahahaha Also, I totally teared up at the end, You guys are awesome!!
Honestly, you need to work for Hallmark! This was such a sweet, tender blog post, and the pictures were perfect. Thanks for sharing this! It's inspiring to see the love of a Daddy for his children and their mother. :)
Hannah: hahaha! My mom made a funny comment about that photo to me on the phone! And YOU guys are awesome! I'm ready for my Talbot fix again! Love you!
Crystalee: I just love you! Can we be neighbors in heaven? ;)
Post a Comment