Thursday, June 7, 2012

Freezer Time

I think I'd like to freeze time right now for both babies!  I mean really, can it get any better than this!?
Ella Grace: right before a wonderful nap we took yesterday!
I think 8 months is definitely my favorite age so far! Her personality just keeps shining through more & more, & she never stops smiling!
Julian: last night Daddy & I had temple recommend interviews. It also happened to be $1 ice cream day at TCBY, so we took our little man there for a surprise treat! He was thrilled:)
Julian is too funny & sweet for words! And he's so imaginative!  He gets SO excited so easily, and just shares his joy so readily. He makes us laugh sooo much.
A cute side story:  Today he bonked his head on a chair and came over to me for a kiss to make it better. Then he said "Mama, you say a prayer so that my head will feel better." So then we said a quick prayer. Then he reached up to my head and bonked it. I wasn't even thinking about the connection he was making, and immediately started in "Julian, was that a nice thing to do or not a nice thing to do?"  He then said "Mommy, I hit your head so now I can say a prayer that it will feel better." Then he folded his arms, closed his eyes, and started praying for my head to feel better!

1 comment:

Crystalee said...

You're right - this would be a great time to freeze them. Thank goodness for photography. You make me excited to be a mommy!