This morning I changed Ella Grace's diaper on the family room floor. Afterwards she and Julian were playing happily with their toys, so I snuck away to say a prayer in my room. When I came back, this is what I found!
She is so pleased with herself!
What are you doing this morning?
As for me,
I will be refolding every single one of those wipes and putting them back in the box!
As for me,
I will be refolding every single one of those wipes and putting them back in the box!



4 comments:
One day, in the not so far off future, you'll look back at this day with sweet love and long to live the day over just for a glimpse of that precious, sweet, and innocent smile again!!
My kids do this all the time! Ha! Maybe you should make her one of those cloth wipes play sets!
Look at that JOY on her face!! She was so excited to play with those wipes =)
hahaha oh she's such a doll! i love how her hair is even wet!
Post a Comment