Sunday, January 2, 2011

Curlies!

I love my sweet baby's curls. I had curls just like this when I was a baby, but obviously don't have them now (boo!), so I don't know how long they'll last, but I'll cherish them while he's got them:)

  • Boo Boo now knows what the horsie says; and he's also learned what the sheep says since that last post (I added it to my list the next day:)! When you ask him what the lizard says, he sticks his tongue out 3 or 4 times with this sweet little grin on his face (SO cute)! He is trying his darndest to say basketball. And he points at the lamp now and says "hot" since his dad told him yesterday it was hot and not to touch it.
  • In his high chair, he will hunch over and go to bite the table, but right before he does, he stops, looks at me, and shakes his head because he knows it's a no no! Also, he makes the sign for "more" now when he wants more food.
  • He sat on my lap this morning and listened to every word and looked at every picture until the second to the last page in the 60 page Danny and the Dinosaur book!
  • He LOVES to snuggle so much. He will just lay his head on my chest as I rub his back or his head forever (I, of course, loooove this).
  • He can point to his or your belly button, ears, teeth, mouth, nose, eyes, neck, and cheeks if you ask him. He will brush my hair if I ask him, or brush his. He put his daddy's shoe on his foot yesterday! So cute!

These milestones are happening like crazy y'all!

2 comments:

freya said...

he's such a cutie! and growing up so fast! woah!

Kim said...

thanks lady love!!! :) so fast indeed!