Aunt Jessica (my sister) was feeding Julian blueberries the other day, but all too soon, they ran out of his favorite fruit! So, Auntie Jessica pretended like she was grabbing another blueberry from the plate and put it to her mouth and made a funny little munching sound and he laughed! He got the game! SO then he grabbed a pretend blueberry, put it to his aunt's mouth, and she did the funny little munching sound, and he laughed! And he kept pretending to feed her for many more laughs! This was the first instance of Boo Boo playing pretend!
The video above was taken tonight. Please excuse the "Modern Family" TV show playing in the background that my little sister was watching. I didn't have time to tell her to turn it off! I had to act quickly: he was being a snake, so I grabbed the camera and pressed record before he stopped! You have to be quick with these babes! He then shares his knowledge of various animal noises, says "button" and signs "more" food :)
PS: his kitty cat sounded much sweeter tonight! :)
1 comment:
That video is TOO cute!!!
Post a Comment