Today we had our first meeting as a new young women presidency in my home. During the meeting, Stace and Julian stole away upstairs to play in Boo Boo's room. When the ladies left, I walked upstairs and was surprised to hear silence and see the light was off in J's room. I opened his door and found my big boy holding my little boy and rocking in the glider. I smiled when I saw the mess that seemed to have exploded all over the room that had been spotless just a couple hours earlier. Usually a mess doesn't exactly evoke happy emotions for me, but I just thought it was cute:) I guess they just had a really great time! haha!
Tonight little Lien ate "pa-ta" for dinner. He is like his mommy-- he loves his carbs! ha! Of course, he got super messy. I wiped his hands a bit, but then realized it was a lost cause. Up to the bath we went!
I really appreciated everyone's thoughts, comments and votes on the little poll to help me with my internal dilemma about going private with the blog. It seems most of you feel the way that I started leaning last week: keep it public but make the privacy settings extra tight. I feel good about it, and will just do it that way:) Hope you had a nice weekend!
PS: Julian had his first bowling experience yesterday-- will post about it soon! :)
2 comments:
Loving your "always positive" attitude, Kim.... and the photo of our beautiful baby boy.
p.s.You'll miss that mess one day! :)
why thank you Mama E! :D lol:) and I'm sure I will...especially that one in particular:) it was just so cute!
Post a Comment