Lion? No...
Liam? No... (but for the record, we luh-huh-huh-huvvvv Liam Neeson)

Lien! Yes...?


A few weeks ago it popped into my head out of nowhere to call Julian "Lien" (pronounced just like if you took the first syllable off of his name), as a nick name. We call him "Boo Boo" all the time, but Stace pointed out recently that he would eventually outgrow that name. (I can't imagine! gasp! the horror!)
It has always been my intention to just call him "Julian." I love his name! But I am loving more and more the little nickname Lien. I just told my little sister about it and she thought it was soooo cute. I value her opinion very much. I think her liking it made me even more excited about it. What do you think?
I have decided to take the blog private at the end of this month. Hopefully that will give everyone who wants to be able to read this here blog time to shoot me an email by then. :) Just send your email to sirmanskimberly@yahoo.com or leave a comment here with your email address. :) This same message will appear at the end of each post until the end of the month.

3 comments:
I luh-huh-huh-huvvvv Lien! It suits him perfectly! And I know what you mean about "the horror" of our little guys out growing their nick names. I truly makes me sad to think one day Parks won't be my "Wee One" :)
I actually really like that nick-name. Cute! And maybe...just maybe...secretly you can call him BooBoo forever (you may just have to whisper it so his girl friend does not hear *grin*)
I want to be a reader!!!! jb0252@yahoo.com. Plus that nick name is precious! My best friends little brother is named William and we call him Liem. Lien is just as cute, and Liem actually likes it better than his real name.
Post a Comment