HA! No! Not Julian! He's no mistake! ;) AWESOME surprise! But no mistake!...
Here is a video of Julian sharing some of his tricks! :) On this particular afternoon (a few days ago), he was very much enjoying saying the phrase "uh oh!" (Thus, the title of the post...hehehe;)
There's plenty more (tricks) where this came from, too! Will be posting more soon. I want to try and get a video of him saying more of his words and pointing our his body parts tomorrow! He seems to get shy when there's a camera pointed at him, or a new person watching...I promise I'm not making this stuff up! lol! He's just modest, just like his daddy;)
Julian keeps saying Uh-Oh! from Stace Sirmans on Vimeo.
I have decided to take the blog private at the end of this month. Hopefully that will give everyone who wants to be able to read this here blog time to shoot me an email by then. :) Just send your email to sirmanskimberly@yahoo.com or leave a comment here with your email address. :) This same message will appear at the end of each post until the end of the month.
2 comments:
Hi Kim! Thanks for your comments! Julian is so sweet. Loved the video. I would love to still follow your blog. My email is cpreisser@hotmail.com.
Henry was watching the video with me.. .he was laughing so hard each time Julian would say or do anything. what a smart little guy. Love it!
Post a Comment