Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spooked by Santa & Other Christmas Goodies

Though this was technically his 2nd Christmas, this was Boo Boo's first time he went to see Santa, because somebody was a super paranoid new mom at the height of the SWINE FLU season last year, and wouldn't dream of taking her three week old to the mall. So, things started out ok, perhaps:
But things started changing:
And then they changed dramatically:
We had an amazing Christmas celebration with all of my siblings, nieces, nephews, my dad & stepmom...
My brother Aaron, niece Kate, niece Caroline and sister-in-law Elizabeth. (Note: these girls aren't their girls...)
They're HER girls (below!) You can see where they get their crazies from! ;) That is my sister-in-law Beth!
I actually called the title of "crazy, fun aunt" when the first niece was born. I think I've kept up my end of that deal...hehehe...
My dad got Julian and his cousins the best present any of us could ever ask for! He got all of them four years of prepaid college tuition! All of my siblings and I had this too. It was also neat because I used to do public relations for the state's Prepaid College Plan. That was a great job. Good cause:)
Sorry to Stace. I wish we had gotten another picture where he wasn't blinking!
Here we are on Christmas morning at Stace's parents' house!
Grandmommy & Aunt Candace picked Julian out the CUTEST little monkey stuffed animal! Julian LOVED him! He kept giving him hugs over and over again. It was pretty much the. cutest. thing. ever!
I LOVE this picture of my little Lien!

Here is Popster with Boo Boo and his soccer ball he got in his stocking.

More pics to come when I get them!
I have decided to take the blog private at the end of this month. Hopefully that will give everyone who wants to be able to read this here blog time to shoot me an email by then. :) Just send your email to sirmanskimberly@yahoo.com or leave a comment here with your email address. :) This same message will appear at the end of each post until the end of the month.

No comments: